For our System Level Control team, a part of the Offshore Technology Department, we are looking for a competent and passionate Condition Monitoring System Engineer. The System Level Control Team is based in Brande, Denmark, and is staffed with highly skilled engineers within turbine functional engineering. The department is responsible for delivering functional systems and feature solutions on system level, from requirement specification to the final product validation.
About the role
- You will be part of further developing and maintaining our condition monitoring systems on all wind turbine platforms
- You will be supporting other departments with system setup for analyzing data and failure mode root causes investigations
- You will perform feasibility studies for new condition monitoring systems and advanced signal processing and damage detection methods and algorithms
- You will contribute in our System Level responsibilities within the team, including technical alignment and scoping with other business units
- You will be interfacing with a large part of both the R&D organization and the service organization, and have cooperation with senior project managers heading the large wind turbine development projects
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Structural Engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with data analysis, advanced signal processing, damage detection, vibrational analysis and pattern recognition
- You are proactive and structured, and you have a holistic mindset and strong analytic skills
- You have a result-oriented approach to your work and are capable of keeping a sense of perspective during hectic situations
- You thrive in a complex and international organization
- You possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Claus Sejdelin Schroeder via phone +45 3037 6143
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.