The right job if you
- want to work with monitoring, diagnostics and development
- are educated and/or experienced in Condition Monitoring/Application development
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
- know about vibration analysis
- are interested in renewable energy and in contributing positively to the climate
Become a part of Gram & Juhl A/S
We are searching for an Engineer to become a part of our Condition Monitoring department. The position is very versatile, enabling the right candidate to not only work with monitoring but also developing our system. Furtheremore the position offers the opportunity to develop and implement applications. Number crunching, research, development and implementation are key words for the position. You will be a part of a well-founded team where sparring and agile development is a natural part of everyday work. A firm where quality assurance and performance is key parameters for success.
Your personality is important to us
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive person with personal drive. As a person you are forthcoming, have good communication skills and demands high standards from yourself and others thereby insuring high quality work. You are structured, good at maintaining an overview of complex solutions and planning your own work schedule. You use words like enthusiastic, resourceful, self-motivated and persistent to describe yourself.
Required skills and qualifications
You hold a Master degree in Software Engineering or similar Experience in and knowledge of several of the disciplines below:
- Vibration analysis (ISO 18436 certified), diagnostics and statistics
- Application development
- Signal processing and acoustics
- Neural networks
- Statistical modeling
- Fatigue mechanics and FEM analysis
- Programming knowledge/experience, Linux and Python experience an advantage
- Test-driven development/Lean development process
- Quality assurance
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English required. Danish an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the wind industry is considered an advantage, but not essential
- Valid work permit for Denmark required
We offer more than just a job
You will become a part of an international company, striving everyday to secure the energy resources of the world. As an employee you are given the freedom to act and the inspiration to take responsibility. We offer salary according to qualifications and among other things: flexible hours, healths insurance, access to free fruits/massage. The primary workplace is at our domicile near Highway E45, Exit 68.
Do you want to be a part of Gram & Juhl?
Please send your application by clicking on "Apply" (all attachments as PDF). For more information on the position, please call Tine Poder at +45 8816 3875. Commencement as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder