Concept Group Owner for Service Execution - offshore wind farm operational design and concepts
Would you like to be part of defining, driving and implementing our future Service Execution concepts for Operation & Maintenance of our power plants using new technology, IoT, drones, digitalisation and automation?
Join us and become Concept Group Owner for our Service Execution in Concept Line where you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering important long-term O&M solutions with a significant commercial impact on both running wind farms globally and new ones to come.
Your key tasks will be to
- own, develop and manage the roadmaps for your area of responsibility incl. budget, customer and stakeholder management and communication
- facilitate end-to-end business value creation incl. development, maturation, implementation and evaluation of the new service execution concepts
- ensure that all service execution concepts comply with relevant local, European and international codes and standards, as well as enable safe and efficient operation throughout the wind farms’ operational life
- incorporate the best practice from our extensive company portfolio in the new service execution concepts
- ensure Proof of Concept (PoC) before wider roll out of solutions in Operations and across the fleet.
Furthermore, you’ll drive sourcing strategy within your domain, and represent Concept Line towards external interfaces within the Service Execution scope. You’ll work with key internal and external stakeholders across both technical, legal and commercial dimensions to deliver concrete results.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for developing operational concepts that will improve the operation of our future wind farms.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive industry and corporate experience within program and project management
- have a technical degree, preferably within engineering, and potentially a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with large-scale multi-disciplinary projects and offshore wind operations and maintenance experience with concept development as well as product and service implementation
- have stakeholder management skills, as you’ll cooperate with stakeholders at many different levels of the organisation
- are able to incorporate safety into all aspects of a logistics design, and preferably have a safety qualification.
You should speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, you’re capable of working in a diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities. It’s important that you have excellent communication skills. In addition, you have a result-oriented approach to your work and are able to work independently, while at the same time also being able to exude team spirit, enabling you to create excellent results through teamwork.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 December 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of Technology Development, by telephone on +45 9955 2086 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.