IVISYS is looking for a full-time vision engineer who is experienced in working with development of machine and computer vision algorithms.
As a vision engineer at IVISYS, you will become a part of a dedicated team working on the development of our novel and proprietary image processing software. Our software platform is the key asset in IVISYS’ vision systems, which are used for fully automated quality inspection applications in the manufacturing industry.
Our software platform enables IVISYS’ solutions to operate with a remarkable image processing speed, enabling the company to offer integrated solutions based on a fundamentally new approach to automated visual inspection. As a vision engineer at IVISYS, you will play a key role in the further development of our software platform.
If you the kind of person who is good at trouble-shooting, enjoy working independently as well as in teams and like having dedicated colleagues, then IVISYS will be a good fit for you.
- Strong software development skills
- Experience in working with machine and computer vision algorithms
- Have Parallel Programming skills using Graphic cards (C++) and CUDA
- Valid driver’s license
- A chance of making a significant impact on the development of a very promising technology platform
- A working environment where we work closely together to develop the best possible solutions
- A working environment where you will have independent development tasks
- A chance to develop in accordance with your ambitions - as we expect the future to bring many new challenges and opportunities
- An informal working environment in our office in Hvidovre just outside of Copenhagen
Education and experience
We expect you to hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer vision or a related field.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and your CV via the "Ansøg" link or submit your application on LinkedIn. For any questions regarding the job, please call CTO Moatasem Chehaiber on mobile +45 3170 3138.
Applications will be reviewed as we receive them and interviews will be conducted accordingly.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder