Computer Vision and Autonomous Systems Developer
Are you passionate about developing computer vision based solutions enabled by machine learning? – Are you excited by robotics and autonomous systems?
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the art computer vision based solutions enabled by machine learning and deep learning? – and are you excited by robotics and autonomous systems opportunities?
At IPU we are driven by a vision of boosting the overall performance of people, machines, and systems by increasing the level of autonomy in machines and systems. – We call it “Building Brains into Machines”.
IPU specialize in solving complex technology challenges for businesses. We develop customized tech solutions based on a unique combination of expertise, approach and collaboration with research institutes, e.g. DTU.
We are experiencing a lot of interest from our industry clients in the area of autonomous systems – our growing project portfolio is exciting and challenging. As a result, we are expanding our team with a new developer.
Role & Responsibilities
You may have a background in developing computer vision algorithms data intensive real-time industrial applications or control strategies for electro-mechanical systems.
We offer a full-time position aimed at a developer with relevant working experience. Tasks and responsibilities will be allocated according to your experience level, areas of interest, and client demands, but will include one or several of the following areas:
- Development of computer vision algorithms and software.
- Development and implementation of machine learning and AI algorithms.
- Development of SLAM and other perception algorithm using various sensors, i.e. cameras and vision, lidars, radars, etc.
- Development of multi-physical simulation models and digital twins for various systems within different domains.
- Design of control systems, control strategies and feedback control algorithms.
- Design of software and system architecture.
Skills & Experience
- MSc or PhD in Engineering, Computer or Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Robotics, Applied Mathematics or a related field with previous experience
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages; Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts – experience is a plus.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, Svn, etc.
- Previous experience in a multinational setting is preferred.
- Self-starter and result oriented.
- Open to direction, feedback, and discussions with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Strong communicator and team player.
Working at IPU
Join us on the exciting autonomous systems journey. We want you to be heavily involved in shaping our constantly changing portfolio of challenging projects. You will be a key player in creating an exciting developing environment for yourself and your very talented and ambitious co-developers.
IPU is a well-established technology provider located at DTU Science Park, Kgs. Lyngby, with a history of close collaboration with DTU researchers. We are an elite team consisting of engineers, researchers and system architects all passionate about technology, innovation and developing creative solutions for the benefit of our industry clients.
We offer an opportunity to shape your own job, flexible working hours, free gym access, excellent canteen and most importantly: Great colleagues!
Please forward your CV and a few lines about yourself and your interest in the position by email to CEO Søren Merit (firstname.lastname@example.org). For question regarding the position and IPU, feel free to contact Søren by phone (+45 4516 0411) or Autonomous Systems Tech Lead Kevin Rice by phone (+45 4516 0425) or mail (email@example.com)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder