Dynaudio loudspeakers are renowned worldwide. We have won countless awards for our top-of-the-line loudspeakers and are considered among the world's best producers of loudspeakers. We're proud of that.
Our roots are founded here in Skanderborg but with owners from China our leaves now spread globally giving us a truly international and exiting work environment. If you are up for new challenges you should join our team, and take part in developing the next generation of Dynaudio speakers.
About the job
We are constantly looking to evolve on our product portfolio in both active and passive loudspeakers. We have customers worldwide and we need to make sure that our loudspeakers are always in compliance with each country’s standards. Therefore, we are looking for an expert on EMC, Radio and safety approvals. The person who can proactively ensure that we are always on top of any approvals and specification requirements.
Your will be supporting the different development project teams with EMC and Safety standards expertise, making sure that EMC and Safety design are integrated into the development projects and work with the relevant authorities.
In detail this means:
- Ensuring all Dynaudio products complies with relevant standards
- Contact to authorities
- Review of test reports
- Ensuring proper documentation
- Ensuring that relevant Dynaudio products meet requirements from Google, Apple, Spotify, etc.
- Supporting project managers with input to timeline regarding required specification (both regulatory and non-regulatory)
- Design and conduct EMC and Radio pre-tests.
You hold a Master’s degree in electronical engineering or similar and you have worked in a similar role for at least five years.
Furthermore, you are:
- Well-founded in Product safety requirements, e.g. IEC 62368-1 and its predecessors
- Familiar with EMC and Radio requirements for multiple countries
- Familiar with country specific Environmental compliance
- Able to include EMC and Safety considerations into the design at an early stage by using your outstanding theoretical and practical skills
- Able to setup and conduct pre-certification tests in-house
- Able to review test reports from authorities and third-party suppliers
- Not afraid of writing test scripts - preferably you already know Python and Linux
- Experience with RF design
As a person, you are a team player who can communicate with the entire organization. You know how to find common grounds during development projects and handle your expert role with respect for own responsibilities as well as others’.
English is our corporate language and it is therefore vital that you are able to speak and write it fluently.
About what we offer
An exciting job in an international company with good professional and personal development opportunities, and where you influence the company´s further development.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our external consultant, Naja Abildgaard via email@example.com or +45 2983 6519.
Dynaudio is one of the world's largest speaker manufacturers. Founded in 1977 in Skanderborg, Denmark, we have more than 40 years of experience in producing high-end speakers.
Today, Dynaudio exports to 80 countries around the world and has received awards everywhere for the products. Dynaudio today has approx. 250 employees. Development and production take place in Skanderborg, where Dynaudio, in collaboration with our customers, also develops sound systems. Dynaudio has extreme quality requirements and is highly certified, see also - www.dynaudio.com.
Late in 2014, Goertek Inc., China, acquired the majority shares of Dynaudio. Goertek Inc. is world leader in the development and manufacturing of 3D glasses and Bluetooth equipment. Furthermore, they are the absolute top producer of microphones, flat screens and micro loudspeakers/transducers.