Compliance and HSE Manager, Odense, Denmark
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible?
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. Join us, as a Compliance and HSE Manager and you can too.
Compliance and HSE Manager to our HQ in Odense, Denmark
Are you our new skilled Compliance and HSE Manager?
We are looking for a dedicated hands-on person with a practical mindset who is passionate about taking Compliance as well as HSE challenges to a higher level - and who can work closely with cross-functional teams ranging from people in our production to R&D to ensure compliance and improved quality in relation to currently implemented ISO 9001 standard as well as head the continuously growing demand to improve our global health and safety. With your strong and open-minded attitude, you feel good about working in a vibrant environment which will challenge your professional skills.
Based in Odense, Denmark you will be part of the Quality Department and report to VP Quality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 in Odense facility
- Implement ISO 9001 in UR worldwide
- Implement future ISO certifications OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Manage audits and audit plans
- Manage Global Health & Safety
- Ensure pre-qualification/review of contracts for large customers
- Build up and lead a small safety organization
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- BSc/MSc Engineering or the equivalent
- Has experience with ISO certifications and relevant legal requirements
- Has experience with HSE work in global organizations
- Has experience with quality review of contracts
Interviews are held continuously. Start date as soon as possible.
14. October 2018
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder