Communication Student Assistant
Are you keen to combine your studies with a profession that will help you improve your communication skills? If so, apply for this unique student position at our Novo Nordisk production site called Needle Manufacturing & Sourcing in Hjørring – only 30 min from Aalborg.
As a Student Assistant in this position, you will work with different communication tasks and support the Personal Assistant (PA) & Communication Partner to the corporate vice president (CVP) of site, who has the overall communication responsibility in Hjørring.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great variety of tasks, such as:
- Assistance to CVP PA & Communication Partner in connection with general communication tasks, preparation of presentations and events
- Content creation for our internal communication channels such as info screens and intranet (SharePoint)
- Editorial and journalistic work for our internal news channel
- Communication campaigns and content creation (light video editing, copywriting etc.)
The working hours are eight hours a week and preferably, you can start 1 September 2022.
You have successfully completed a relevant Bachelor's degree and are about to pursue a relevant Master's degree in communication, journalism, digital communication, or a related field.
- Able to work independently with specified tasks as tech-savvy wizard
- Bringing a proactive and collaborative mindset
- Familiar to working in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written Danish and English
Understanding Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Premiere Elements for video editing is advantageous but not necessary.
About the department
You will be part of Needle Manufacturing & Sourcing that is overall responsible for the global end-to-end supply chain of Novo Nordisk's pen needles including both internal and external production, quality assurance, and manufacturing development. We have about 400 people organized into six departments who are all focused on supplying Novo Nordisk with pen needles. Our can-do attitude and lofty goals come together at Needle Manufacturing & Sourcing to provide outstanding results for the benefit of our patients. We are motivated by a quality mindset and take pride in our work.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection.
We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
For further information, please contact CVP PA & Communication Partner, Trine Nielsen at +45 3075 5804 from week 31.
1 September 2022.
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder