Ambitious Space Company is looking for Communication Software Engineers
For our international development team, we are looking for a Software Engineers with experience in the design of advanced satellite modems. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
You will be working on the development and implementation of a novel satellite modem design with software protocols spanning multiple layers of the communication stack and adapted for nano-satellite customer-to-satellite communication links. This will include aspects of modem design, user & resource management, QoS, network autonomy etc.
The Job Includes the following set of tasks:
- Development and implementation of novel protocols and algorithms for the GomSpace satellite communication stack – especially for the ground-to-satellite links
- Working within a cross-functional team to ensure successful verification of the modem and protocols including integration into nano-satellite and ground stations products
- All software development is made in a Linux environment
We expect the engineer to have the following qualifications:
- Expert level experience in embedded firmware/software/driver development on ARM based platforms
- Experience in C/C++ and Python programming is a requirement
- Preferably experience in modern digital communications standards e.g. OFDM - especially in the lower layer implementations
- Experience in communications protocol and signal processing software development and implementation
- Good understanding of modern digital hardware and architecture (e.g. Xilinx Zynq or Ultrascale)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience successfully developing embedded software for commercial products
- A flair for finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Quality awareness - you deliver quality work!
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organization built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regard to the position do not hesitate to contact Morten Jensen on +45 7174 1741 or email@example.com.
Work place will at our new facility at Langagervej 6, Aalborg in Denmark. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7174 1741