Communication, Marketing, Training & HR - Talent Pipeline for Internships
We offer opportunities within these areas in almost all departments of our business from production to development and research.
Are you studying Communication, Marketing, HR, Journalism, or similar areas? Then here is your chance to get an internship in one of our corporate functions in Novo Nordisk where we aim to drive and support the success of our global organisation. Are you looking for an exciting internship where you get the opportunity to turn theory into practice alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues from many different professions and nationalities? Then apply to our Communication, Marketing, Training, and HR Talent Pipeline and get the opportunity to get matched with several positions across Novo Nordisk that never get posted.
Internships in Communication, Marketing, Training, and HR
We offer opportunities within these areas in almost all departments of our business from production to development and research. Especially communication and training are areas that we work with in many ways from our biggest department People & Organisation where you will support the whole business to small departments where you will support with internal communication or training.
This Communication, Marketing, Training, and HR pipeline covers internships where you will support:
- Project leaders
- Training specialists
- Management Assistants
- Change Management Partners
- Talent Acquisition Consultants
You will mainly be supporting within the areas:
- Project Management
- Training and learning
- Administrative Support
- Talent Acquisition (Recruitment)
- Early talent
- Talent management and development
- Employer Branding
The tasks will vary from department to department but can include:
- Creating small videos
- Create content for SharePoint and Yammer
- Create presentations
- Support with internal communication
- Support with training material
- Bringing insights on the training or internal communication to the team
- Stakeholder management
- Recruitment support or assessment support (only for HR profiles)
Working hours for internships in Novo Nordisk is between 18-37 per week, but most internships are 37 hours per week with a small possibility to work from home – most of the work will be on-site. For Novo Nordisk, you as a student must get the flexibility that allows you to prioritise your exams and assignments as needed. Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows this. Please note that it is only possible to have an internship within Novo Nordisk once, regardless of its duration. A Danish full-time work permit is required. Internships can vary from 3 to 6 months in duration, with potential extensions up to a maximum of 12 months.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Training, or HR, e.g. Psychology, Business Administration, or other HR and communication-related education and you have at least 6 months left of your studies. We are looking for interns who are keen to learn and able to manage their own time. It’s an advance if you are a bit experienced with working in your field and used to working with a various number of stakeholders. Fluent in English is a requirement and you need to submit your CV in English. Checklist when applying:
- When creating your profile, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When your profile is “unlocked” it will state: “Profile Visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”.
- Please describe your motivation, areas of interest, and when you graduate.
- Please upload your diplomas or current study records.
- Remember to submit your CV in English – an application is not a requirement but you a welcome to submit one.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
31. May 2023. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.