We are seeking a creative Communication Intern to join our newly established SVP area called Emerging Technologies. Are you passionate about creating engaging and effective communication? Can you translate complex topics into easy-understanding communication material? Are you eager to develop your communication skills? Then you might be the Communication Intern we are looking for. Apply today!
We are seeking a creative Communication Intern to join our newly established SVP area called Emerging Technologies. As a Communication Intern, you will support the SVP Communication Partner in driving engaging communication and delivering communication materials to support our strategy and culture in Emerging Technologies. Some of your daily tasks:
- Drive engaging communication alongside the SVP Communication Partner
- Plan and produce communication material (text, videos, pictures, PowerPoints, events, etc.) for our internal communication channels (Newsletter, SharePoint, Yammer, meetings, etc.)
- Provide sparring to your colleagues on communication initiatives in the organisation
- Internship period: 4-6 months
- Working hours: Full time
- Start date: 01.09.2023.
- Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows
- A Danish full-time work permit is required
Both the internship period and working hours will be flexible to accommodate school projects/exams. This internship also provides an opportunity for the position of a student assistant in the same team after the internship period ends, so a candidate that plans to pursue a master’s degree after finishing their bachelor’s is favorable.
You are currently studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and are eager to develop your communication skills. You are curiosity, eagerness to learn, and courage to take on new challenges will be key elements in succeeding in this role. Besides that, it is an advantage if you own:
- Sharp eye for a good story & able to communicate complex things in an engaging and easy-to-understand way
- Curiosity by nature and good with people
- Experience with PowerPoint, SharePoint editing, and video editing (or willing to learn)
- Fluency in both English & Danish (oral & written)
We offer an exciting work environment, where the learning curve will be steep, and where we are ready to guide and support you in your learning process. You will join a small communication team, where we love to laugh while making effective communication and creating value for the business.
About the department
Emerging Technologies (ET) is a newly established SVP area in Novo Nordisk. We have a growing pipeline of new products, many of which are based on emerging technology platforms coming into Product Supply via internal development projects and externally acquired assets. We are well-known for having a pioneering spirit as well as a curious and daring approach. We play a key role in developing and producing future treatments for millions of patients around the world. The area is anchored in Product Supply, Quality & IT, which globally employ approx. 20,000 of Novo Nordisk’s 50,000 employees.
For any further inquiry please reach out to Fie Wendel, SVP Communication Partner, at +45 30 77 65 72.
28 May 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. Please refrain from adding a photo to your CV to ensure fair and efficient processing. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.