We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Commissioning/Process Engineer to our Edible Oil department.
Alfa Laval is a strong and growing organization experiencing increasing demand for the Edible Oil industry. The Process Engineer will support local and global business by securing optimal process design of systems and plants for processing Edible Oil.
About the job
- In cooperation with the project manager and lead engineers you will execute the process engineering and commissioning activities for appointed projects and provide optimal process design.
- You will generate mass and energy balance, detailed design of the P&ID and functional descriptions for appointed projects.
- You will participate in external meetings with customers to discuss/clarify process issues and engineering activities.
- You will participate in commissioning & performance tests.
- The position is based in Søborg/Copenhagen, but approx. 120 travel days a year must be expected.
What you know
You have a Food technology engineering degree or Chemical engineering degree and are fluent in written and spoken English.
Experience with commissioning will be an advantage.
Who you are
- You are calm and able to maintain stable performance under pressure.
- You are analytical, very proactive, self-starting and enthusiastic.
- You work in a structured way and in accordance with rules and procedures.
What’s in it for you
A job in a growing international organization with many contacts and carrier opportunities and a result-oriented working environment with energetic and engaged colleagues.
At Alfa Laval we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities, and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
For more information, please contact Edible Oil Industry & Engineering Manager, Christian Ryø on tel. +45 2777 8502
Please send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 1 December 2019 - and note, that applications will be reviewed as they are received, and the selection process will be done continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.