Do you enjoy travelling and are you ready for expatriation? Do you want to ensure an excellent quality of the electrical and mechanical installation on our offshore substations?
Join us and become Commissioning Supervisor in Electrical Installation & Commissioning Supervision where you’ll be responsible for the electrical and mechanical installation during construction, testing and commissioning at the fabrication yard and offshore.
The Electrical Installation & Commissioning Supervision department is the biggest department in Substations and consists of 40 skilled commissioning supervisors working on our onshore and offshore sites. You’ll be a part of the project team reporting to the commissioning manager responsible for the technical scope e.g. LV, SCADA, HV/MV, mechanical or FAS/FES equipment.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure that electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning and testing are completed on time and live up to the required quality
- create, review and maintain commissioning documents
- collaborate with the engineering departments and provide feedback
- finalise as built documentation
- contribute to department development.
Your competences include that you
- enjoy travelling and are ready for expatriation within and outside the EU
- have a master’s or bachelor’s (marine engineer/maskinmester) degree in engineering
- have considerable experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment on offshore substations at the fabrication yard and offshore
- are proactive, collaborative and eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently and thrive in a truly international environment.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oleg Gavryushenko, Head of Electrical Installation & Commissioning Supervision, by telephone on +45 9955 7340 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this position will require a formal relocation to Denmark followed by either expatriation or business trips (depending on the business needs) to the country where the project takes place.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.