Do you know the ins and outs of Salesforce? Use your skills to develop and make your mark on the next generation of Salesforce and other commercial solutions for our global organization.
Welcome to GN - we make life sound better
In our Headquarters in Ballerup, you will join our Digital & Commercial Services team dedicated to managing and developing our IT systems which support the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
As part of Group IT, we support the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, by translating business requirements into solid solutions for our salespeople and other colleagues worldwide.
Be the mind behind our CRM and CPQ solutions
Focusing on Salesforce CRM and CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics you will take responsibility for providing the right solutions, making sure they are developed to meet the needs of the business. It will of course also be up to you to keep them relevant and make sure they work flawlessly at all times.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Actively communicate with the organization to understand needs and define the business requirements
- Partake in the decision-making processes for design and functionality, ensuring alignment with business needs and overall strategy
- Design the solution together with the business, co-developers, integration specialists and solution architects - and also assigned project managers who will focus on deadlines and budgets
- Perform hands-on development, testing and implementation of the solutions
- Provide 2nd line support on CRM and CPQ to colleagues across the GN group
A place where your voice can make waves
To accomplish your endeavors, you will work with a large cross-functional interface, including local sales companies and external vendors worldwide. We will all look to you for advice and specialist knowledge on the technical aspects of our solutions – and although decisions are made in unison with the organization, your expertise will give you a resonant voice and the opportunity to make your mark on the final results.
Great administrator with an eye for user experience
With your customer centric mindset, you are always attentive to the needs of the users and are driven to understand the user stories and translate them into perfect solutions down to the tiniest of details.
You are eager to collaborate with product owners, business users, developers, solution architects, business analysts and many others to make the most of everyone’s expertise and achieve the best results - together.
- Have 2+ years of experience with administration of Salesforce
- Speak fluent English, enabling you to communicate across the GN group - Danish is a plus
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. The deadline is 31-07-2019.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital & Commercial Services Britt G. Mandrup on +45 2325 9708.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder