We are looking for skilled people with strong technical know-how, who from day one can help ensure that we reach our goals, meet our project deadlines, and has a desire for professional challenges.
Do you want to lead projects from design over development to mass production ramp-up and product launch with the client? Do you want to lead a cross functional team from R&D, Supply chain, NPI and quality? As a Commercial Project Manager at RTX you will lead delivery of commercial contracts for product development projects achieving joint success with our valuable clients across the globe.
Your tasks include:
- Client engagement ensuring delivery, handover and acceptance to a satisfied customer.
- Delivery and revenue recognition on time.
- Deliver agreed solution to time, quality and budget.
- Manage stakeholder expectations ensuring coherence between client and company goals.
- Lead the project delivery team to meet project objectives.
- Proactive project management, fact-based reporting with conclusions and decision options.
Who are you?
You are working as Project Manager today. You have built a yearlong experience in electronic product development, and you have demonstrated success in bringing products to the market. You have substantial experience with design for manufacturing for complete product designs and you may have a degree in engineering. Your documented results as a project manager together with technical understanding of electronics, software or mechanical design are key.
- Leading international projects and project teams.
- Strategic and commercial business understanding.
- Building network, trust and able to communicate efficiently leading clients and internal stakeholders.
- Mastering Stage Gate Models and Project Management processes & tools (MS Project, Jira, Target Process).
- Experience with concurrent engineering from a project management perspective.
- Preferably Certified PMI professional practitioner (Prince 2, IPMA or other)
Who we are:
At RTX, wireless is not just wireless! We make an effort to understand how the specific use cases can be optimized through wireless technology. As well as explore how the link between products configurated in a system can make a difference and help the user perform at their best.
We innovate, design, and manufacture wireless communication solutions within three segments:
- Enterprise solutions covering amongst others, wireless communication systems connecting handsets and headsets via base stations.
- Healthcare solutions where wireless systems are used for monitoring critically ill patients, among others.
- ProAudio, which makes professional audio solutions such as wireless microphones and headsets used for e.g. concerts and conferences, as well as gaming accessories such as keyboards, headsets, and mice.
We have the ambition to create ground-breaking technologies while also creating value for our customers and end-users. Working in close partnership with our customers, we offer customized, ‘turn-key’, end-to-end solutions with full product lifecycle management designed to meet the ambition of their portfolio and brand.
An international arena
At RTX, you get to unfold your ambitions in an international environment. We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities to use their skills in an international environment in cooperation with customers and partners around the world. We are a European company operating globally and employ 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and USA, with our headquarter in Nørresundby. We offer flexible working terms so that you can work from home or in the office at Nørresundby.
Exceed your career aspirations
We believe in giving our employees the best challenges to develop their skills by offering several different career paths, depending on whether you want to be a specialist or project manager. To ensure the best start, you will be assigned to a tutor and go through an onboarding program, which includes an introduction to how we work.
A social environment with a strong community
Be social – be there! At RTX, we value the social aspect very highly. For RTX to be a great place to work, we find it very important to support a strong social community. Therefore, we have a very active staff club arranging various events and social gatherings - a minimum of one event per month.
We have an informal and casual working environment, and every day of the week we go to lunch together in our canteen. Next to our canteen, we have different physical facilities in the form of a sports hall, frequently used for joint sports activities and a fitness room - all for free use. We believe that with a strong community we can provide the best solutions.
For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Flemming Callsen, Director for Project Management at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.