Do you want to be part of the green transition in an organization that makes a serious effort to reduce CO2 and NOx emissions for the ships and vessels using our propulsion systems? And do you consider yourself to be an experienced Commercial Project Manager who thrives handling large projects successfully? Then you might be our new colleague in our Propeller & Aft Ship Department at MAN Energy Solutions.
When joining our team of diverse people, you can expect to be working within a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment. We prioritize a positive working atmosphere that promotes employee health, wellbeing and inclusion, as well as goal attainment and overall business success. Therefore, we encourage our employees to share ideas and communicate openly with their colleagues and leaders. You can expect an inspiring working context built on mutual interactions that foster trust, respect and confidence.
In your role as Commercial Project Manager, you will be part of the team while reporting and passing on information to the Head of Project Management. You will be responsible for a range of planning, coordination and communication tasks such as:
- Risk Management and handling of identified challenges
- Planning and execution of payment milestones and deliverables
- Prepare and negotiate documentation with certifying bodies, authorities and suppliers
- Reviewing contract requirements issued by customers including in particular commercial
- Overall communication with customers and balancing of expectations
- Coordination with technical project managers
In order to succeed in your role, you need to be experienced in creating and maintaining trustworthy and constructive relations to customers and other involved parties. Seeing that you become part of a global company, you should expect travel activities of approximately 30 - 60 days per year worldwide.
You are a born initiator and have a great personal drive, which enables you to reach your targets on time. You also enter the role as team player and hereby engage your colleagues and other relevant parties in the process. As a person, you consider yourself to be a motivator with endurance and confidence; characteristics necessary to thrive and work efficiently in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. In addition, we imagine that you have:
- Experience with Team Management, preferred in an International context
- Commercial and (technical) flair/experience or education combined with direct customer handling
- Excellent communication skills and you convey technical and commercial information effortlessly both internally and externally
- Experience with customers and sub-suppliers’ relations; this would definitely be an advantage
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP/R3; this is an advantage but not a requirement
As you will be working internationally, you master English both verbally and in writing. Needless to say that you feel at home in an international organization.
- Interesting and challenging assignments including technical consultancy and project management to our international customers
- A position with many contacts – both within our local and global organization
- Good development potential in a large international organization
- Health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working hours
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, DK-9900 Frederikshavn
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Project Management Peter Aaen on tel. (+45) 21210912. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about being an employee with MAN Energy Solutions. Please apply for the position - in English or Danish - via the link ‘Apply’. Please contact Recruitment Partner Heidrun Knorr on tel. (+45) 21124220 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruitment process.We look forward to receiving your application no later than August 28, 2022
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.