Commercial Portfolio Manager for Animal Health and Nutrition
Commercial Development, Animal Health and Nutrition is looking for a Commercial Portfolio Manager to ensure the development potential.
The market trends such as healthy food and reduction of Antibiotic use are favourable to our portfolio and we therefore have a full pipeline of new products and projects for the years to come. Thus, we expand the department in different areas such as product management and scientific documentation to support the rapid growth of our business.
Our new Commercial Portfolio Manager will be responsible for coordinating projects on customer need identification, maturing new innovation products before launch and marketing projects.
About the position
As we want to maintain a healthy pipeline of business development ideas, and projects you must establish the right project team and align project milestones and deliverables with the team on an ongoing basis.
Therefore, your overall responsibilities include:
- Drive project execution of commercial development projects in Animal Health and Nutrition
- Drive project execution of commercial development projects (NPD maturation, Marketing, Registration, Business Intelligence)
- Assess and mature new business opportunities
- Ensure staging and resource allocation for the projects
- Drive development of best practice project management
- Drive the project portfolio of Animal Health and Nutrition
- Continuously develop team members to ensure
- Support the strategy process
You can expect to travel 20-30 days annually
Commercial Portfolio Manager with a scientific background
To be a success in this position you need an advanced academic background (MSc or PhD) preferable within agriculture, animal production, biotechnology or food science. Further, you have
- A strong drive and commitment to drive the business forward
- At least 5 years of experience in driving and leading large business projects and managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate with colleagues from across functions
- A strong focus on result- and quality and know that it sometimes requires trade-offs and compromises to ensure progress
You will join a growing team of 20 highly skilled and motivated colleagues in Animal Commercial Development at the Chr. Hansen headquarters in Hørsholm, approx. 30 minutes drive north of the Copenhagen city center. We are responsible for global product development, portfolio development, strategic marketing, and business strategy within the animal health segment. We are very ambitious and share a dedication for being #1 within our field of expertise. We strongly believe that the road to success is founded on providing each member of the team with freedom to perform.
More information and application
If you have further questions, feel free to contact Mickael Rouault, Commercial Development Senior Director in Animal Health, at +45 5339 1202 or FRMIRO@chr-hansen.com.
Deadline for applications is 31 August 2018 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here
Do you dream of a global work horizon where you can be part of setting the agenda?
At Chr. Hansen, we work to improve food and health, and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living, sustainable agriculture - and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a truly global setting. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was an entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today as we look for new talent to strengthen our team.
We believe that engagement matters. Every one of our 32 global offices offer an agile organization proud to promote an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture with the passion to make a difference.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder