Commercial Development Manager - Food Cultures & Enzymes
Do you want to take ownership and drive a global business? Do you want to lead our efforts to grow our Food Culture & Enzymes business within the Continental & Swiss cheese segment (e.g. Gouda, Edam, Maasdam and Emmental cheese) across the world? Join a very successful and market leading, global company in a job with ample opportunities for influence, impact and development.
The Commercial Development team is a part of our Food Cultures & Enzymes business unit. This business unit work in close partnership with the customers to make a sustainable impact and generate long term value. We use our strong science platform and vast experience in the industry to advance our offerings to the cheese industry.
Your responsibility will be four main areas:
- Develop vision & strategy: Operationalize corporate strategy and develop long term business strategy for the Continental & Swiss cheese segments. Set and drive yearly strategic initiatives to execute long term business strategy.
- Set direction for R&D portfolio: Analyze the market and scout trends to set direction for long-term innovation of new products, concepts and services.
- Manage P&L and value chain: Responsible for the Continental & Swiss cheese product range obtaining growth targets and EBIT margins. Develop product concepts, positioning and USPs. Create pricing strategies and optimize the range.
- Drive commercial execution: Work with Global Sales to execute the Continental & Swiss cheese segment strategy in sales projects and participate in customer meetings. Responsible for the launch process of new products.
You hold an advanced-level degree (MSc or MBA) preferable within business administration, biotechnology or food science. Further, you have a strong drive and commitment to develop the business. You are a self-starting and self-motivating individual with a positive attitude and influence on the organization and our customers.
Moreover, you are:
- A product manager, B2B marketing manager or management consultant combined with experience in managing product portfolios and development projects
- Ambitious, yet team oriented and able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- A strong communicator who can communicate across functions, throughout the organization
- To be based at HQ in Denmark and willing to travel 30 days per year.
A unique meaningful job: Our purpose is to deliver natural innovative solutions that address global challenges by advancing food, health and productivity. You will take world-wide ownership of a business in a fast-growing international company. We are an agile team of 10 people and together we are focused on delivering outstanding results while having a great time. The team has great diversity both in professional background, seniority and gender which gives a good foundation of sparring.
For more information and application
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Commercial Development Director, Pim Schuitemaker at +45 2892 0120.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Deadline for applications is 16 September 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder