Are you a interested in large scale business analytics and are you able to convert business data into commercial initiatives? Would you like to be a part of a team handling a large product portfolio sold to B2B customers worldwide? Then continue reading! We are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst for our Spare Parts Products Management team.
What am I going to do?
Your main focus is to work with the full range of analysis from extraction to modelling, visualization and interpretation in close cooperation with the Product Managers. You will be an integral part of using business data to find opportunities for growth and improvement, to keep driving the spare parts business forward.
In this position, you will be working closely with our internal analytical network in the data management, finance, sourcing, supply chain and other teams. The Product Management team consist of group relatively new colleagues and you will have the opportunity to make your own mark on the function and position.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Aggregating, interpreting and presenting key commercial information on the activity of the portfolio and the market, in order to leverage data to create growth
- Support the Product Management team and management with product performance analysis
- Develop and maintain product and sales KPI’s for the spare parts business
- Deliver data to support the sales of spare parts
- Deliver data to support the forecasting processes
- Develop, build and maintain relevant Power BI reports for the spare part business
- Perform ad hoc sales and market potential analysis supporting the spare parts business
In the product management team we have a lot of different stakeholders both in Denmark and globally. As we are covering the spare parts portfolio for all three locations in Denmark, a little travel activity in Denmark will be required.
Who am I?
We are looking for a candidate who can bring theory and practical experience together, transforming it into a analytical foundation for commercial decision making. You are structured and diligent in everything that you do, also when things move fast and you sometimes have to meet short deadlines. You also know how to use data to validate business hypothesis and clarify business assumptions, converting business requests into analysis.
As a Commercial Data Analyst you:
- Hold a Msc. in business analytics, business administration, data science or similarly within business finances
- Have minimum 2-3 years' work experience, preferably as a commercial data analyst in a larger international company
- Are experienced in data visualization (PowerBI is our preference)
- Master Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Can use data to validate business hypothesis and clarify business assumptions
- You have some programming experience, possibly Python
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written
How is my new team?
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ Denmark team, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers.
You will be joining a team of skilled and dedicated people, in a relatively new team, working in an international environment. We have a professional approach to our work, while having a humorous and positive environment in the team.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 13th of August 2021.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of Product Management & Claims, Daniel Vengel Jensen by phone on +45 26 28 20 21.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.