Can you engage in business cases that will reduce costs, optimise yield and help us maintain our position as world leader within offshore wind?
Join us and become Commercial Analyst in Operations Intelligence where you’ll be responsible for validating and analysing all assumptions related to running our operational wind farms. This includes everything from wind farms in new markets to wind farms that have been operational for +24 years and face decommissioning. Operations Intelligence is responsible for delivering high-quality business case input based on optimal cost and yield balance.
Your key tasks will be to
- support Operations’ decision-making by conducting technical and financial analyses based on technical and logistical operational data
- run simulation models to ensure an optimal correlation of cost and yield in our business cases based on a given risk profile
- ensure that relevant technical, logistic and commercial assumptions are gathered and maintained
- optimise and standardise processes related to data gathering, validation and presentation - this includes being involved in optimising the models used
- participate in creating business cases for our future wind farms, both in established and new markets.
Furthermore, you’ll engage with technical experts to assess the optimal logistics set-up to maintain both existing and future wind farms. You’ll regularly interact with multi-disciplinary internal stakeholders and customers, ranging from technical specialists and financial analysts to commercial and technical decision-makers. Managing stakeholder expectations regarding input and deliverables is therefore a critical part of your work.
Your competences include that you
- have a solid theoretical background within engineering, combined with demonstrable and relevant commercial and financial experience and insight, or have a commercial background with relevant modelling and optimisation experience
- have demonstrated the ability to present detailed information in a holistic, summarised view with focus on the main drivers
- have demonstrated strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving complex problems
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
You’re proactive, have a high degree of self-dependence and feel a strong responsibility for your work and for the results you deliver. You can work with tight deadlines and understand how to prioritise your work to ensure a high-quality deliverable. Finally, you have excellent communication skills, especially in English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly and smoothly with your stakeholders at all levels.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 17 March 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Krogh Jensen, Head of Operations Intelligence, by telephone on +45 9955 5667 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.