Commercial analyst graduate for renewable trading and origination activities
Imagine a future where you develop and improve your skill set within the field of renewable trading and origination by contributing with analytical support and new ideas
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of the company’s energy trading activities where you, together with your colleagues, will innovate ways of managing risk and create value from the group’s renewable portfolio by contributing with analytical support and the development of new business opportunities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acquiring knowledge and developing understanding of the field to support team activities
- supporting the renewable trading and origination activities
- performing and presenting data analyses to help decision-making
- working with the team to develop new commercial activities
- coordinating existing contracts, deal pipeline, and stakeholder relationships.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a commercial mindset with passion for business
- enjoy contributing to a good team environment
- are structured in your approach to your tasks
- enjoy analysing data, and are able to form opinions for yourself as well as others
- are newly graduated or have some experience within commercial analysis or a similar field.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.