Join us on a great journey in the world of robotics!
An exciting workplace
For the newly established MIR Cloud team, we are looking for a Cloud Security Specialist who will become the professional anchor point taking up the responsibility of cloud security in an essential part of the future business for MiR. You will be based in our HQ in Odense, Denmark and will part of a product security team with report to our R&D Software Operations Manager.
Because of our talented and skilled group of employees and not least an outstanding team effort, we develop the coolest automated industrial robots in the world and have positioned ourselves as a market leader within our field of expertise. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company and have dedicated colleagues who love to make a difference through their work and create success in the world of robotics.
Key role with high level of responsibility
In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for the security of data from connected robots to an Azure Cloud Infrastructure. You will be part of an exciting and multicultural working environment with talented and skilled colleagues from all over the world.
Your tasks will include
- Assessing all aspects of security; from transmission and storage of robot data, from customer robot fleets, to a central MiR cloud
- Conducting security design reviews and risk assessments
- Defining security requirements
- Supporting the service organization with security documentation for customers
- Continuously monitoring and assessing the security of cloud solutions in service
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and raising security issues if needed
- Helping the organization balance vulnerabilities against features and ease of use
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for cloud security and a professional foundation:
- Demonstrable experience as a Cloud Security Specialist, Cloud Software Architect or similar
- Acquired knowledge of IEC 62443, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001 or similar security standards
- Cybersecurity certification such as (ISC)2 CISSP or similar
- Demonstrable experience within Cloud Cybersecurity
- Acquired knowledge of network security, firewalls, cloud security, security patching, and authentication
- Experience with security risk assessments and mitigations
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Apache Hadoop & Spark, or similar
- Experience with design and implementation of a full data pipeline architecture, keywords: Ingest, data lakes, data warehouse, real time data process engines, ETL solutions to populate data warehouses
- Good communication skills and fluent in English and ideally also Danish
The ideal candidate holds an M.Sc. in Computer Sciences or similar.
Your personality makes a difference:
The ideal candidate has the skills to effectively analyse and solve problems and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions. You also have a natural sense for documentation and a commercial mind-set.
As a person, you have the capacity to cooperate across functions and the ability to work in teams. You have great cross-cultural understanding and can build confidence both internally as well as externally. You have a structured, thorough, and methodical approach and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible.
Employment by agreement – ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Otilia Mouridsen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +45 20 96 18 65
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.