Cloud DevOps Architect
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting technological path in automation for both cloud landing zone and cloud products, while levering Infrastructure as Code and other DevOps tools and practices
- defining and building platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable, and automatic management of applications and infrastructure between non-production and production environments
- establishing processes and designs for automating lifecycle management
- building strong, cross-functional leadership skills, working together with relevant stakeholders to ensure systems are secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, robust, and performing well
- translating requirements into trailblazing architectures for modern applications, enforcing cloud-native architecture principles which fit best across technical, operational, and management standards
- cooperating with the solution manager to ensure alignment with the overall architectural runway.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong knowledge and understanding in cloud products around containerization and serverless computing
- possess prior experience with migration facilitation, as well as design/development of new cloud workloads, including IAM, governance, data security, network topology, logging, and proactive, metric-driven monitoring
- have solid knowledge and understanding of well-architected framework
- possess strong knowledge within high security areas, such as hybrid cloud or Operational Technology (OT), and ability to enable transition of those to cloud solution
- have good communication with interpersonal skills to lead and enable our cloud journey for our global teams of different backgrounds and levels of technical insight
- possess prior experience working in an agile organization and SAFe or other frameworks, e.g., SCRUM.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 99555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.