Cloud Architect for designing cloud solution architecture
Join us and become Cloud Architect in Digital & Cloud Platforms where you’ll be responsible for planning and designing cloud solution architecture
Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey aiming to accelerate digital transformation, and do you want to help us drive our adoption of cloud technology?
Join us and become Cloud Architect in Digital & Cloud Platforms where you’ll be responsible for planning and designing cloud solution architecture. Digital & Cloud Platforms is a new department within Core Infrastructure in IT. The team is responsible for managing and developing the cloud platforms we use. Using cloud technologies is a key element in our digital strategy of aiming to be the world’s leading digital utility.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage and provide cloud solution infrastructure
- design for security and compliance
- create content for workshops and technical inspiration
- analyse and optimise technical and business processes
- manage implementations of cloud architecture.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure solution and operations reliability, and you’ll drive our adoption of cloud technology through inspirational and highly technical workshops, solutions design and strategic leadership on customer projects. You’ll interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with enterprise architecture, design and implementation
- have experience with minimum AWS and Azure cloud technologies in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- have a solid understanding of some of the following: operating systems and virtualisation of computing and storage; networking; IT security and compliance; automation and orchestration; DevOps practices; proven record of delivering workshops and speaking at events; proven record of bridging business and IT; excellent communication skills; customer-facing experience
- have knowledge of the latest cloud technologies
- understand existing enterprise management tools and have the skills to leverage them to the maximum.
As this is a customer-facing role, strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail are a must. In addition, you must be methodical in connection with analyses and recommendations, have a proven ability to be an effective influencer in a distributed matrix organisation, while knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence is an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Lehmann, Manager of Digital & Cloud Platforms, by telephone on +45 9955 4942 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder