Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of IT, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Cloud Architect, Novozymes IT, Lyngby
Are you ready to manage and develop the high level cloud architecture at Novozymes?
Are you able to create and maintain the architectural overview and roadmap of Novozymes cloud engagements and promote and preach the use of infrastructure as code?
Then you could be our new colleague in IT Operations.
In a global context you will collaborate with your IT Cloud Solution colleagues, Line of Business stakeholders and our external sourcing partners to lead and orchestrate the Cloud architecture, operation and the corresponding budget.
Reporting to Head of IT Operations and working out of our office in Lyngby, you will find support working with your colleagues at the Corporate Information & Cyber Security departments and IT commercial managers.
The position is based in Lyngby, Denmark, on local employment terms.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a BA in Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience as a cloud architect. TOGAF certification is an advantage
- Profound knowledge and working experience of infrastructure (public cloud native technologies e.g. Infrastructure as Code, network and cloud security concepts including identity & access management)
- Some experience of agile development and/or DevOps practices (preferably certified)
- Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure certificates are an advantage
- Preferably with a working history from outsourced IT environments
- Organize your work in a structured manner and prioritize multiple tasks
- Focus at the results and commit to solid quality
- Keep resilient and calm under pressure
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Head of IT Operations Henrik Heisel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Online applications only.
Application deadline: 15 January 2020 (interviews will be performed on an ongoing basis)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder