COWI holds a very strong competitive position in the international market for Onshore Wind Energy - we are looking for a Civil Engineer for design of civil structures who wants to contribute to our specialist team in Wind and Industry department, so that we can become even stronger! - Could that be you?
COWI is a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe. With offices all over the world, we are constantly looking to strengthen our internal competencies to support the challenges and opportunities we face every day. COWI's Wind and Industry department has a staff of 80 skilled, ambitious and dedicated employees located in Aarhus, Vejle, Odense and Lyngby.
Large international and challenging wind projects:
You will get an opportunity to work with large international and challenging wind projects and to work with technical and commercial aspects within wind energy. You will get a broader perspective at a consulting firm that designs technical solutions for tomorrow's sustainable societies - as part of the green conversion and become part of a specialist team with a long track record in the design of wind turbine foundations and other wind energy related structures.
You will be a part of a dynamic engineering team which is very strong within reinforced concrete design.
As our new colleague you will:
- Design onshore wind turbine foundations, supervise constructions and components for use in infrastructure and energy utilities.
- Participate in planning, documentation and tendering of infrastructure for wind farms as well as participating in offshore projects in cooperation with our marine department.
Reinforced concrete structures and geotechnical design:
We expect that you have completed your Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Civil Engineering within Structural and Construction and have 2 years or more experience in the design of reinforced concrete structures. You are willing to both learn and teach and additionally can relate to the following:
- You have thorough knowledge of reinforced concrete structures and geotechnical design
- You have experience in onshore foundation design (this will be considered an advantage)
- You have experience in consultancy and/or project management (this will be considered an advantage)
- You have experience in marketing & sales (this will be considered an advantage)
- You have a good understanding of structural behaviour
COWI as a workplace
We offer an exciting job in COWI where we want to stay "One Step Ahead" through focus on our differentiators and enablers within business understanding, operational excellence, innovation and high performance culture.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers sparring and knowledge sharing to be the key elements.
In case you need further information about the position, please feel free to contact:
Head of Section, Wind and Industry
Phone No.: +45 5640 1947
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English. Please also attach your bachelor/master diplomas. We kindly ask you to apply at the "Ansøg" button no later than 31 October 2017. Please note that we will conduct the interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5640 1947