Do you wish to participate in the execution of technically challenging test system projects? R&D’s division of Test Systems is seeking a Civil Engineer for the design of cutting-edge concrete structures.
R&D is experiencing a growing demand for our competences in the European market. For this reason, we are looking for a Civil Engineer, who wishes to ensure a high professional standard in the execution of development projects.
You will experience a unique challenge of designing high-performance systems, where concrete meets tolerances from the main machine.
Become a part of a specialised team within turnkey solutions
You will join the department of Test Systems which develops and delivers technically complicated systems within the industries of wind, aerospace and oil & gas. Over the years, we have accumulated knowledge and experience within the development and delivery of complete turnkey solutions for a wide range of large and internationally acclaimed companies.
The department employs around 60 engineers with specialised skills within the fields of mechanics, civil engineering, hydraulics, software, electrical and project management.
- You will be capable of producing conceptual and detail designs, preparing and validating calculations of a variety of high-performance systems, where concrete structures meet the tolerances from the machine domain.
- The job also includes follow up during the execution process and travels for on-site inspections.
- A performance-driven and innovatory culture focused on developing and delivering world-class engineering
- An encouraging and open-minded work environment
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference for our customers while working in our leading teams of talented and committed people across fields and geographics
- Flexible working hours
- Social activities which expand to outside of the office where colleagues often socialise over food, drinks or even sports activities
We expect that you:
- Have a natural interest and understanding of large and advanced concrete structures
- Are experienced within the design of structures in reinforced concrete
- Have experience with the process of building/manufacturing concrete structures
- Experienced with a site inspection
- Experienced in technical dialogue with sub-suppliers
- Are an experienced user of CAD software and preferably also FE analysis software
- Have a degree in civil engineering (or another technical background)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Are fully proficient in English and preferably also in German
- Are open to learning new things
Last but not least, we expect that you possess an energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour, which inspires your colleagues and customers.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
You will be located at one of our Danish offices.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder