Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in developing, implementing, and running our Cisco ACI based Data Center and Production network globally, to support our growing business. We work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team, and at the same time learn even more about working agile.
Welcome to The Production IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of the Production Network Infrastructure team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the ACI infrastructure in our production sites and data centers. Our team is responsible for ensuring stable and secure network operations for all of our production sites and data centers and we primarily use Cisco and Palo Alto equipment in our networks. You’ll be working in a global agile team that consists of people from Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia thus working across time zones with your close colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing Cisco ACI platform in our production sites and data centers
- developing our infrastructure as code journey, automating our data center networks through our ACI platform
- implementing and developing network segmentation for our data center networks
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, security architects, technical leads, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- being part of our new journey to implement SAFe in all teams and supporting your colleagues in other IT Infrastructure teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience with operating and deploying Cisco ACI networks in an enterprise scale network infrastructure
- have a broad knowledge operating routing protocols in enterprise networks such as MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, and overlay technologies such as VXLAN
- are generally interested in working with infrastructure automation with tools such as Terraform and ansible
- preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, information management, or similar
- are good at planning, organising, sharing knowledge, documenting, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Competency Center, on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder