At DALUM Beverage Equipment we are looking for our Chief Service Engineer to join our journey providing craft breweries with our unique CO2 Units. Are you up for the challenge? Keep reading.
DALUM Beverage Equipment is a young Engineering Company manufacturing unique CO2 Units for the recovery of fermentation CO2 for craft breweries to become self-sufficient with CO2 and significantly reduce their emissions. In just two years DALUM has made a considerable impact on the craft beer industry in three continents from California over most of Europe to the furthest part of Oceania with 50 plants sold so far.
We are a very committed team and place great emphasis on collaboration, innovation and getting the job done. Therefore, it is essential that you are open, creative, and intelligent plus very result oriented. You are aware of your responsibility and manage to make the necessary decisions to solve challenges with a sense of efficiency and quality.
As our Chief Service Engineer, you will…
- Develop your own service entity in a very innovative company setting new service standards using cloud-based monitoring and troubleshooting tools combined with personal online support
- Play a key role in a young ambitious and fast-growing international Engineering Company
- Help craft brewers reduce CO2 emission by recovering their own CO2 with new proprietary groundbreaking technology
- Travel and support the most iconic, interesting, and entrepreneurial craft brewers worldwide
- Develop outstanding on-site and on-line service concepts and service experience for craft brewers
- Work with very ambitious, experienced, and inspiring colleagues and founders
More specifically, your tasks will be diverse and include both development and operation on a practical level as well as on a strategic level:
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and problem solving on existing installation online and on site
- Development and pricing of online and on-site service products and spare parts
- Implement and create tools to support and train breweries online to get maximum benefit from their DALUM CO2 Unit
- Occasional Start-up and Service of new CO2 Units on customer sites
- Participate in the configuration of PLC systems, cloud support, dashboards and routers
- Preparation of standard documentation and manuals
- Lead the production of training, service, installation, and sales videos
- PLC Programming of new functions
- Participate in product development and testing of new products
- The job location is Søndersø and about 50 travel days over most of the world is estimated
For this position, we are looking for a fiery soul who has the courage to take responsibility and the drive to go through a steep learning curve. Other than that, we imagine that you have…
- A higher engineering education (e.g. mechanical, electronic or marine) or similar
- Good knowledge of PLC programming
Knowledge of process plants and experience with working with a web-based platform will be an advantage, and if this is not the case, it is crucial that you are prepared for a steep learning curve and possess the necessary drive and energy to succeed in the role.
As a person…
- You are customer oriented, have business understanding and process insight.
- You have a good overview and a sharp analytical sense, making it easy for you to cut to the bone.
If any of the above sounds interesting to you, you should not hesitate to contact Kim Christian Dalum at 21263789 or email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder