Do you want to use your strong technical and chemometrics insight to help thousands of food and agriculture companies to increase production efficiency and sustainability?
FOSS come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. For that we develop world class analytics packages and this is your opportunity to join our team of chemometricians.
Interested, then do read on…
Food processing and agriculture companies all over the world rely on FOSS’ instruments for analysis of food at every stage of production, from payment of raw material producers to the final quality check. This would not be possible without our experts within chemometrics, agriculture, and food science, who are constantly working to improve and expand our portfolio of Analytics Packages.
Your new team is a part of the R&D department located in our innovation center in Hillerød. We work closely with most branches of the organization, from early instrument development to our sales and service subsidiaries around the world.
By joining our team of chemometricians, you will develop the chemometric models that make up our Analytics Packages and help our customers achieve the reliable and accurate results that is synonymous with a FOSS solution. You will also be an important stakeholder in our research into new applications, where you will contribute with both data analysis, stakeholder management, and scientific input.
As our new chemometrician in our analytics package development team your focus will be:
- Development and release of new analytics packages
- Support our service organization in maintaining our current analytics packages
- Contribute with chemometric knowledge to cross-organizational development projects together with your new colleagues in Advanced Applications, Software, and Data and Algorithms.
In order to succeed in this position you possess the following skills and experiences:
- Hands-on experience with chemometrics
- Solid understanding of data science, in particular partial least squares regression and artificial neural networks
- Matlab proficiency
- A solid and methodical workflow combined with a good overview
- The ability to navigate a complex organization
- A technical background with a MSc in food science, chemistry, pharmaceutics, or other life sciences is preferred
- Insights into food science or agricultural industries is an advantage
- People is one of our core values at FOSS, and we are looking for a team-player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
An interesting and challenging job in an international, but relaxed atmosphere with focus on data science. Our team offers a unique possibility for improving your skills within research and chemometrics by tapping into a large community of chemometricians and scientists, both within the team and across our organization.
Our team of chemometricians is part of a larger group of highly knowledgeable scientists that form the backbone of our Front-End Innovation at FOSS. We work closely together to identify new opportunities and develop new solutions. We have a focus on developing our individual skills as well as sharing ideas and interests.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Sune Danø at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder