Chemical Engineer for International Consulting
Calsep has a vacancy for a newly graduated chemical engineer with a solid background in thermodynamics and phase equilibrium calculations.
About the Job
Calsep has a vacancy for a newly graduated chemical engineer with a solid background in thermodynamics and phase equilibrium calculations. The position is at Calsep’s office in Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. The job will initially involve modeling of reservoir fluid phase behavior, consulting projects, and support of clients to Calsep software products. The first year of employment will involve training in Calsep's core technology. As you get familiar with Calsep's area of expertise, you will develop your own client relations and also take an active role in the marketing of Calsep’s services and software. Much of Calsep's work is for international clients, and there will be 3-4 weeks of travel each year.
Calsep's core expertise is modeling of the phase behavior of petroleum reservoir fluids. Calsep's proprietary software product, PVTsim, is used by more than 200 engineering and oil & gas companies worldwide to conduct projects within reservoir engineering, flow assurance, and process simulation. Calsep also conducts consulting projects within reservoir fluid modeling and develops customized software solutions. The R & D group ensures that Calsep is always in a leading position within modeling of petroleum reservoir fluids. Calsep is head quartered in Denmark and has branch offices in Houston, Dubai, and Kuala Lumpur.
- Consulting work within modeling of reservoir fluids.
- Evaluation of problems with solids precipitation (wax, hydrates, asphaltenes, and scale).
- Documentation of consulting work and the validity of simulation models.
- Technical seminars for clients and participation in trade exhibitions.
- Technical support and training of clients in the use of Calsep software products.
- M. Sc. or Ph. D. degree in chemical or petroleum engineering.
- Strong background in applied thermodynamics and phase equilibria.
- Structured approach to challenges and result oriented.
- Outgoing personality with global and multicultural understanding and mindset.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- No prior experience from oil industry is required.
Compensation and Benefits
Calsep offers a productive and international working environment, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and an attractive pension scheme. Calsep supports training activities and participation in technical conferences.
Application and Questions
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Please send your application via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder