Are you ready to kick-start or further build your career in the world of biological risk assessments while making a difference for hearing aid users around the globe?
Help us make life sound better
At our offices in Ballerup, we have a team of 2 materials specialists and an environmental compliance engineer dedicated to ensuring maximum durability, highest quality, and biological safety for all the materials with skin contact that go into our hearing aids.
“What we do in this team is not only incredibly important for the safety of users worldwide. It also makes a huge difference in terms of usability and experience,” says Director of Product Development Andreas Schousboe.
Perform biological risk assessments
You will function as the main support of our lead chemical engineer – whom we are also in the process of hiring. More specifically, you will:
- Perform biological evaluations
- Perform materials and process characterization
- Perform biological risk assessments
- Help plan and coordinate external analytical chemical and biological testing with partnering labs
- Produce biological evaluation reports
Help shape biological evaluations at GN Hearing
Many processes are yet to be defined in this area, and we are looking to create new internal procedures, improve the management of biological adverse events, and much more.
“As a chemical engineer, your knowledge and ideas on the area of biological evaluation can make an incredible difference – and we are ready to hear all about them,” Andreas explains.
Polymer chemistry expert
You are practical, productive and team-oriented. As such, you thrive executing tasks in a supporting role.
- Are well-versed in acrylic polymer chemistry, possibly from previous positions in R&D or manufacturing
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in chemical engineering or a similarly relevant area
- May have previous experience from the medical device industry or have studied medical device regulations, though it is not a must – knowledge of toxicology is also a plus
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than June 21st, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director of Product Development Andreas Schousboe on +45 29 22 02 92.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.