For our Global Product and Technology Certification department within the R&D organization based in Brande, Denmark we are looking for a Certification Project Manager. The department is part of the R&D Project Execution and you will join a multi-cultural team ensuring the compliance of our wind turbines for the market.
What are my responsibilities?
As Certification Project Manager you will ensure the certification of new wind turbine developments and technologies according to relevant codes & standards. You will accompany the turbine development from early conceptual design until the final product release and act as single point of contact for our technical experts and the certification body. More specifically, your work assignments will cover:
- Aligning scope, timeline, quality and cost for the relevant certification projects in collaboration with the platform management and PLM
- Align deliverables with the designer and internal stakeholders and ensure proper resources at the certification body
- Maintaining existing prototype turbines and type certificates
- Support the market unit in implementing the type certificate into relevant sales projects
- Standardize and improve processes and tools within the certification department
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a degree in engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have proven project management experience preferably in the area of product development
- You have experience in multi disciplinary projects in an international environment working with many different interfaces
- You are proactive, structured and a strong communicator as well as result and solution oriented
- You are a team player with ability to motivate your team members
- You have excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder