Do you know everything there is to know about certification, and are you ready to help us push the boundaries for what is possible? Become a part of a specialist team where you can contribute with your knowledge, experience and ideas as you partake in the development of future Jabra audio solutions.
Join a strong team of experienced certification engineers
In Ballerup, Denmark, you will take part in a cross-site team of 5 certification engineers based in both Denmark and China. Together, we are responsible for securing product certifications for both enterprise and consumer headset solutions.
Our team plays a crucial role throughout the entire product life cycle, starting from product
conception, through development and sustaining phases to the product’s end of life.
Together with Product Management, Marketing, Global R&D, regional sales departments, international test houses, certification bodies and many more, we are key to enabling GN Audio producing intelligent Jabra audio solutions to consumers around the world.
Drive international certification processes
Working with regulatory, environmental and partner certifications, you will coordinate and drive both certification and recertification processes for new products under development and in-market products.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Define the scope of product certifications and prepare time plans, cost estimations, test scopes and deliverables based on product features, technology and business cases
- Coordinate and execute activities with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure product certifications are made available in time for product launch
- Support Packaging and Product Master Data teams with input related to product labels and documentation
- Monitor regulation changes across all markets, document these and initiate appropriate action as needed
- Support cross-functional teams to enable our continued business and operations with external partners
Transforming lives through the power of sound
With us, you will take part in securing certification for products that truly change lives by letting people hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. We are truly passionate about our jobs, which you will feel as you work with us. And as a fellow certification expert, we want you to be a part of challenging the future of certification which is why we are always ready to listen to your innovative ideas.
Experienced certification specialist
With your innate communication skills, you are easily able to drive certification processes together with both internal and external stakeholders and deliver business and department goals within given time frames.
You are highly flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment whilst keeping a continuous focus on process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Have extensive experience with product certification, preferably within consumer electronics
- Have a bachelor’s degree - or preferably, a master’s degree - in electronic engineering or the like
- Are familiar with requirements and certification processes related to regulatory and environmental compliance - knowledge on partner certifications such as Microsoft, Avaya, Mitel, Alcatel, etc. would be a plus
- Speak fluent English
- Are able to travel up to 10 days per year to collaborate with colleagues and partners
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 03-01-2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Certifications and Process Improvements, Srinivasulu Reddy Mule on +45 3054 8854.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in being more productive, and our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle.
Jabra is part of the GN Group - pioneering great sound from Jabra office headsets and sports headphones to world-leading ReSound hearing aids. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen.
Visit our homepage GN.com - and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.