We are innovating our SDKs to ensure compatibility with a wide range of communication software on different platforms. Would you like to contribute with your skills and knowledge to modularize and revolutionize our SDKs?
Welcome to GN Audio - home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions under the Jabra brand. Constantly growing, evolving and pushing for innovation, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-cancelling microphone, the first Bluetooth headset and the first sports headphones with an integrated heart-rate monitor - just to name a few.
To ensure an easy and reliable set-up and connection with different software and devices, we work to develop innovative, reliable and agile software development kits. As a part of the SDK team in our headquarters in Ballerup, you join project managers, product owners, Scrum masters and fellow developers in our mission to develop and maintain SDKs for our entire product portfolio - and revolutionize them too.
“This is a great time to enter our world and take part in defining our SDKs and modularizing them for a microservice set-up. And when Jabra expands with video solutions, you will also be key to developing SDKs for those products. This is uncharted territory for us, so this is when your creativity and ideas really come into play,” says Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D.
Develop for a broad array of platforms
As a C and C++ developer, you will partake in the entire SDK development from early design to implementation. For most SDK projects, you will work together with other developers, both Android, MacOS and C/C++, in the team, and you will actively contribute with your knowledge to ensure the right direction.
Specifically, you will:
- Partake in discussions and reviews of SDK designs, finding the right solutions and structuring the codes, with consideration of needs and requirements
- Perform pair programming with other developers
- Perform regression testing of developer software
- Partake in reviews of developed software before merging
- Implement new software and take necessary action in case of issues
Team up with some of the biggest partners in the industry
We work with many large clients who, most of the time, already have different software set-ups that our products must work seamlessly with. So we have teamed up with partners like Microsoft, Amazon and Google - working directly with their developers - to ensure optimal SDKs that work on any platform and with any communication software.
C and C++ specialist with broad knowledge
Always curious and eager to help, you actively try to lend a hand when needed and take part in design discussions and meetings that are relevant to the development of SDKs.
- Have a degree in IT, computer science, software development or similar, maybe from ITU or DTU
- Are an expert developer using C and C++
- Possess great knowledge of pattern design and coding, code reviewing, continuous delivery, regression test suites and Bluetooth communication - knowledge of SOLID principles and Jenkins is a great plus
- Speak and write fluent English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 09-07-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D, on +45 4575 8145.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.