Your Key responsibilities:
- Initiating and driving (re)negotiations and strategic cost reduction projects for the category
- Securing a reliable and professional Supplier roadmap - supporting the continuous development of the R&D Roadmap
- Drive Quarterly Business reviews of key suppliers and maintain Risk assessment on all Mechanics suppliers
- Managing the development of strategic and professional sourcing in 3Shape through standardized ways of working, agreements, terms and conditions
- Participating in R&D project securing Supplier design-in, single/second sourcing decisions, Product Lifecycle pricing, and Early Supplier Involvement
- Enforcing supplier delivery performance and quality in close collaboration with the operational buyers
- Cooperation with internal and external business partners around the globe
- Participating in cross functional projects
You will work with many stakeholders - internally and externally - so your hands-on energy and readiness to work in a global environment across time zones will bring you far. Your qualifications:
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. a technical education or an engineering background topped with solid commercial understanding
- Proven strong negotiator with solid networking skills and experience
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a procurement role and are familiar with category management or strategic procurement
- In addition, you are a proactive self-initiator with a high drive, ambition, and a positive can-do attitude
- Moreover, you have an analytical approach to your tasks and are able to work both independently and in cross-functional teams
- Finally, you master English at negotiation level, have diplomatic skills, and are able to communicate at all levels
What do we offer:
A unique opportunity to further develop the 3Shape Global Supply Chain with a focus on operational excellence and growth. You will furthermore get the chance to set your footprint on our future operational infrastructure. You will join a professional and visionary team - characterized by high ambitions and a fun and informal atmosphere. The position offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Up to 50 days of yearly travel activities must be expected (primarily to our factory in Poland).
Please apply as soon as possible via the link 'Ansøg' as we will be processing candidates continuously. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 6120 8459