RenderTM is looking for a Software Developer.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious developer to join our multinational team in Copenhagen and help us scale our product globally, shaping the next generation of content automation.
Brands are challenged with an insurmountable demand for relevant content. Anywhere and everywhere. Any time. Real-time. Just think about yourself for the last 24 hours. How much content have you consumed across how many formats and platforms? How much was relevant for you in that specific moment? Our guess is “a lot” and “very little”.
We have developed RenderTM to automate the production and distribution of omnichannel content at scale and speed to maximise its relevance and performance. After a couple of years, working with major Danish brands, we’re expanding globally and we’re looking for experienced travel companions.
You’re theoretically grounded and can deliver quality solutions to seemingly crazy challenges.
The ideal candidate is a self driven developer, who draws on technological talent and ambition and isn’t restricted by a specific skill set. However, below is a list of things we would expect:
- Writes technical specifications, designs architecture, delivers thoroughly tested products and mitigates risk.
- Knowledge of web development, databases, CMS, server architecture and Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Open Source including Python, SQL and frameworks like Django, PostGreSQL, AWS and GIT. HOWEVER, at the end of the day, you’re hired because you’re a talented developer and not for any specific technology.
- Basic knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structure, Design patterns and machine learning is a plus.
- Curious, ambitious, challenging the status quo and not afraid to speak your (professional) mind – we depend on new ideas and input to develop as a team, platform and company.
- Formal IT, programming, science or engineering education, minimum lvl. of Bachelor.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
We are located in a lovely office in central Copenhagen, with coffee, refreshments, Friday beers, catering and strange art. We are part of MUST group, a company with a diverse set of employees. Ranging from developers, philosophers, movie production, designers and all kinds of creatives.
If you want to know more, please send an email to Marianne Mortensen, firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also where to send your application and resumé when you’re ready.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.