We’re looking for a great software developer to help us develop tomorrow's 3D CAD solutions.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and CAD/CAM solutions which enable dental professionals to fully digitalize traditional manual workflows. Our innovative solutions are in high demand and we’re looking for a talented software developer to help us create the best 3D CAD software to further improve dental care for patients across the world.
The way we work
You will join a Scrum team having high degree of autonomy and trust. We have an innovative, dynamic and informal work environment and you’ll be using the newest technologies and tools (C#, .NET, WPF, DirectX, Visual Studio, TeamCity, Perforce and Git).
What You’ll Do
Together with your highly skilled colleagues you’ll develop the world’s best 3D software by implementing user stories and tasks, participating in software design and problem-solving discussions, perform code reviews, do pair programming etc. You are typically involved in a task from its beginning to end while still having wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, e.g. 3D algorithms, UI and UX, APIs, architecture etc.
Skills & Requirements
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills (preferably in C# /.Net development)
- Interest in 3D and computational geometry
- Strong math skills earn you extra points
- Motivated by working in an agile environment where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key
As a person you are curious, have good energy, drive and enthusiasm and share our passion about providing high-quality and innovative solutions to improve patient care around the world.
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require all your skills
- Great potential for personal growth and career development
- A company focusing on professional software development and knowledge sharing: Tech Talks, Innovation Day, guilds and much more…
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
For further information, please contact Simon Fischer, Software Group Manager.
If you have graduated within the last three years, please include transcripts with grades in your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2625 2429