C# Full stack Developer - Business Innovation / CRM
Are you able to run great ideas from a cocktail napkin to delivery of service? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
As member of our Business Innovation team you will play a central role in designing, developing and delivering our CRM suite, which is used by all our employees on a daily basis. Having a user centric approach to development is essential, as we expand and improve our CRM suite, which supports our more than 450 employees as they work to continue Siteimprove’s massive growth.
If you wan't to put a face on the Siteimprovers you'll be supporting and working with, have a look here.
You will be joining a strong and dynamic team of very enthusiastic and driven people. Even though our tone is friendly, relaxed and informal, every one of us works hard every day to deliver world leading services to our customers.
At Siteimprove we are proud to improve the web everyday by helping our customers make better websites. As part of the Siteimprove family you will develop and grow both your professional and personal skills, as we help each other and challenge each other to keep exceeding expectations.
- You will be developing and improving features and applications within our CRM suite
- In close contact with end users, stakeholders and the rest of the BI team you will design, develop and deliver new features for our suite
- Create integrations with a long range of other tools such as Zendesk, HubSpot, Navision and more
- Continuously optimize and improve old code and prepare legacy tools for deprecation
What We Require of You
- That you’re able to see challenges from the end user perspective and find innovative and efficient solutions
- To be self-sufficient from idea to delivery while maintaining close contact with stakeholders
- Able to juggle many ideas and tasks, and still make innovative deliveries
- Have at least 3 years full time experience across the stack
- Have experience working in agile teams
- That you’re fluent in C# and SQL
- To keep up to date on best practices within your field
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. Aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class world class product.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw meetups, social events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder