Are you intrigued by developing elegant financial advisory solutions?
In Keylane we are looking for bright minded C# developers making their way in the world - and since things are rapidly growing at Keylane, do not waste your time, read on to see if we are the perfect match for each other.
At Keylane, software is our core. As a Developer you will experience a management that fully understands the process of making software and the challenges this implies. While making great software, you will get continuously feedback from your skilled colleagues and the many internal opportunities will offer possibilities for personal development – the only one to set the boundaries are yourself. Naturally we value social activities, mutual respect for the individual as well as focus on work life balance.
In Advice Solutions you will experience quite a few computer scientific challenges due to the complexity of the pension domain. Our solutions are modern web applications. We have a lot of highly complex and valuable backend code that we’re in the process of API-enabling (RESTful). Part of the application has already succeeded on this journey and has been sold as a stand-alone calculation kernel.
We expect you to challenge us, and we will guarantee to challenge you back. You get to work with other geeks across professions in an environment characterized by agile projects and great flexibility. E.g. we use Kanban as a valuable tool in our development process, which means that the team oversee the process and perform ongoing adjustments.
Overall, we imagine that your tasks among others will consist of:
- Being a part of a developer team, and utilizing your brilliant skills within software development, you will be a part of setting the standards for the solution.
- Working with the architects and the developers to create a design that matches the required solution and implement it at the client site, in close cooperation with stakeholders and the customer
- Being part of an agile development team, where you will work closely with business analysts, technical developers and testers
- Analysing several types of tasks - and carrying them out on your own
- Using your experience with technical platforms to guide the development team
Keylane seeks people who are skilled in their professions. It does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you are:
- A strong C#-developer with 3-5 years of experience from projects with high system-complexity
- A great data logical thinker - you are most likely a computer scientist, computer engineer, CAND.IT or equivalent
- Passionate about high software quality and automated test, since our systems handle a huge among of pension savings for customers
- A full-stack developer who is interested in either front-end programming or the massive back-end systems.
- Acquainted with financial advising tools, however this is not a definitive requirement
At Keylane we employ people who get things done. You need to be able to analyse problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it's important to us that you are an outgoing person, who likes to participate in social events with your colleagues.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Are passionate and responsible about your code, assuring that you always deliver the best possible solution
- Understand the importance of involvement and compromise in teamwork
- Are eager to maintain and grow your knowledge
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the clever ideas throughout the organization
- Can maintain the overview while getting your hands dirty in the code
- Like to work in a team and value the input from your colleagues
If you have any further questions regarding the position og Keylane in general, please contact Solution Architect Martin Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder