Would you like to use your A+ developer skills to create cutting-edge communication software that helps make life sound better for hearing-impaired people?
Join the Framework & Tools team
You will be part of GN Hearing’s R&D department. More specifically, you will join our Framework & Tools team with 10 skilled colleagues.
Together, we develop a Windows .NET-based framework that connect our high-tech hearing aids with our fitting software to individualize every single hearing aid to each customer. In addition, we develop tools that are used by our colleagues to develop, test and produce hearing aids.
We are well on our way with our agile transformation and have recently implemented SAFe® to enhance agile work processes and use automation to turn code into products faster and safer.
Build intelligent framework
Focusing on the underlying communication in our fitting software, you will develop the software that abstracts the differences in various generations and variants of hearing aids away from the next layer of software and can communicate with hearing aids, accessories and more. Engaging in all development phases and with a keen eye for thorough documentation, you will:
- Translate needs into actionable system demands for the frameworks
- Implement solutions and automated testing, aligning with system needs
- Document your framework development to meet legal requirements for medical devices
- Collaborate across teams to draw on further specialist knowledge within e.g. firmware, software or hardware development
- Deliver solutions to both external hearing professionals and internal specialists and developers
True team spirit among dedicated specialists
“We aim to deliver second to none solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. And while there is plenty of room for you to dive deeply into complex - and sometimes extra challenging - projects, your highly skilled colleagues are close by to support and guide you,” says Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby.
C# developer with avid interest in medical devices
We will come to know you as a true team player who values to join hands with other specialists and C# professionals to expand the landscape of sound. Regardless of your level of experience, you have profound knowledge of application and communication coding, and we imagine that you:
- Have experience with C# in .NET - alternatively, you are used to work in C++ or Java and wish to adapt your skills into C#
- Understand asynchronous programming
- Are used to work with Scrum in an agile work environment
- Might have knowledge of WPF and SOLID - regardless, you are eager to get to know these
- Communicate effortlessly in both written and spoken English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than May 24, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Karl Johan Lisby on +45 4575 1717.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.