Business Support Specialist Cultures & Enzymes - maternity cover
For our Global Business Support unit situated in Hørsholm we are looking for a new colleague: Business Support is a support function, which primarily supports our Commercial Development department and Global Sales, but also a range of other functions within our Food Cultures & Enzymes Business Unit. Business Support is part of our Global Marketing & Digital department and you will be part of a strong team of 12 colleagues in total, 5 of them are dedicated to Business Support. The position is a temporary 12 months position, due to a maternity leave.
Our department have daily have contact with our international affiliates. We are responsible for supporting and executing on the global marketing programs, help shaping the future product lines and managing day-to-day activities in all stages of the product life-cycle.
In this role your main tasks are:
- Organize and respond to customer questionnaires
- Day-to-day support to our sales organisation on product related inquiries
- Creation & maintenance of global product documentation. This in close cooperation with Chr. Hansen experts, e.g. Regulatory, Quality, Production, Logistics, Development, Application and Sales
- Work with Content Management in our IT tools
- Project management where needed, to ensure we provide the best tools and documentation
- Follow and propose improvement of procedures and processes
We expect you to have the following experience and background:
- You hold a MSc in dairy or food science/technology and may have 1-3 years of relevant work experience within the food or ingredient industry
- You have basic understanding of food cultures and enzymes and their application in food/dairy
- You are interested in working closely with other functions; production, marketing, sales and like having a busy and versatile work day
- You are service minded and focused on our customers’ needs
- You are very interested in and like working with various IT systems
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have good skills in especially written communication and a good ability to cooperate across functions and borders
- You work structured, systematically and result oriented and is self-motivated
A job in our Business Support Team, where you will assist the Business Support Manager, the Marketing Managers and the Global Sales organisation with product related information and support. The job is a back-office role, in an inspiring international environment, combining product related day-to-day support mainly to the sales organisation and more project related work such as updating documentation, processes and implementing new features related to our product information. You will be working closely with colleagues across functions and countries, and thus quickly gain a good insight in our organisation and products.
If you have any questions, please contact Visti Wedege Sr. Manager (interim), Business Support at +45 5339 2351.
Deadline for the application is June 1st, 2019.
Please note that we will invite applicants for interviews on-going, and may fill the position before the deadline.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.