We at Saxo Bank are seeking a Business Reporting Analyst with in-depth and broad knowledge in finance and economics to join our Sales Performance team.
We are a team of 10 that promotes a data driven approach to the client experience, delivered across channels and throughout our clients lifetime. We are responsible for sourcing, qualifying and analyzing commercial data in order to support decision making, execution and follow up in Sales. The reporting line of Sales is supported all the way from client facing personnel to group management and across the domains of Client Acquisition and Account Management.
The Business Reporting Analyst is responsible for managing, developing, and analyzing data from Saxo Bank’s clients. The analyst will generate reports to illustrate business insights for key stakeholders across the firm. The analyst role is ideal for an individual seeking to provide impactful insights to support Saxo Bank’s strategic direction.
Among others, you will be responsible for:
- Building, operating and maintaining reporting tools to support business
- Providing operational reporting solutions that add tangible value to the end users
- Identifying key insights in order to support better client engagement
- Ensuring that valuable insights are delivered in a way that is meaningful to the end users
As a person you come across as thorough and result driven. You have a strong business experience – ideally from the financial sector – and proven experience with building reporting tools and models that support client facing employees in their daily work and/or management decision making. The ideal candidate is focused and eager to see her or his work put to use. You are a good team player, but are also able to work independently. You thrive on solving logical puzzles and making solutions where the pieces fit together. You are curious and passionate about data and technology, and interested in continuously learning and applying your skills.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A strong foundation within finance, economics, econometrics or science.
- Passionate about adding value through business qualification of data.
- Relevant experience from either finance, digital marketing or education/academia.
- Experience in using programming techniques to qualify and refine data
- Experience with SQL, Power BI, Power Pivot and/or: MS SQL-Server, Azure, Visual Studio is an advantage.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Saxo Bank is looking for an experienced business reporting analyst to the “Big Data and Artificial Intelligence” department. The department consists of 10 employees and its overall purpose is to promote a date driven approach to the client experience that is delivered across channels and throughout a clients lifetime with us.
A predefined text about Saxo Bank is printed in the ad
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder