Business Relationship Manager
Do you want to drive relationships linking IT and business needs in a large international organization? And are you ready to shape a newly established role and department as you challenge processes and impact the success of tactical digitization projects?
Welcome to Jabra – we make life sound better
As part of GN Audio, Jabra is leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. Digitalization is an ever-important part of our business, now more than ever and we need you to help us carry this forward.
Thus, joining our ranks, you will become part of the digital arm of Jabra, embodied in our newly established Digital Enablement & BRM team. This growing team of 3 is responsible for securing the growth through digitalization. Here, you will be acting as the link and single point of contact between Group IT in GN and the business within GN Audio.
Drive relationships in a project-oriented setting
As our new business relationship manager, your key task will be to maintain and develop the relationship between Group IT and our business departments. Thus, stepping into this role, you will follow up and participate in IT -projects and initiatives as a tactical advisor, facilitate meetings with key stakeholders as well as ensure consistent and effective communication.
Maintaining a tactical overview of what is going on while bridging the gap between business and IT requirements, you will:
- Motivate project teams to focus, and drive optimal progress in projects and initiatives
- Develop and maintain a digital roadmap, supporting an overview of on-going projects as well as planned projects
- Evaluate business value vs. time and cost for each initiative
- Develop a structured approach to projects, ensuring documentation and clear ownership
- Act as an advisor to IT architects, projects, and business stakeholders
- Participate in the development and implementation of best practice and policies in the business e.g. common standards
Strong communicator with project management experience
Your sharp communication skills and ability to build solid relationships enable you to interact with stakeholders at all levels. That combined with a natural business acumen and an understanding of IT, you have what it takes to bridge the two sides and easily convey technical challenges both ways. Moreover, you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working as an IT project manager, service delivery manager, IT outsourcing manager and/or business relationship manager
- Hold a relevant education or other relevant IT certificates
- Have experience managing project teams
- Have project management experience and solid planning skills
- Speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than October 21, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital Enablement & BRM Morten Pontoppidan on +45 24 79 13 31.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.