Business Learning Partner (Fixed Term Contract)
Ramboll is looking for a Business Learning Partner to collaborate with our business units in Denmark in order to ensure a strategic and aligned approach toward the practices of Learning & Development across the company.
Ramboll is looking for a Business Learning Partner to collaborate with our business units in Denmark in order to ensure a strategic and aligned approach toward the practices of Learning & Development across the company. This role is located in the Global Learning & Skills Development team that sits in the wider Global HR Service Delivery organisation.
We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills who enjoys working with a broad range of stakeholders. In the role you would work closely with the rest of the Learning Partner team, Talent Development CoE as well as leadership in HR and the wider business.
The role is being offered as a 11-month fixed term contract which would end in early 2024. Candidates can work in fully hybrid working pattern in line with our flexible working policy.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
- Develop a trust-based relationship with stakeholders in HR and business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Learning Partner colleagues to build a structure that supports a learning organization
- Act as partner and advisor to business and HR leaders on suitable learning solutions
- Understand and analyze learning needs – collaborate with main stakeholders to agree on demand and training plan
- Build a deep understanding of the business area, strategy, goals and challenges
- Work with HRBP and Learning Partner colleagues to implement strategies to roll out the global learning agenda
- Utilize insights from LMS/LinkedIn Learning to leverage data driven decisions
- Work with Learning & Skills Development Team to expand learning data insights
- Develop learning strategies with business and HR stakeholders
- Drive learning initiatives from Global stakeholders (EDI, Leadership Development etc.) towards the business.
- Share best practices within the Learning & Skills Development Team to secure process and strategic alignment across countries and markets
- Work with Management to select participants for global programs (Talent or leadership programs)
Key skills and Competencies
- Min. 3-5 years of experience working in HR, preferably in a global organization
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Demonstratable stakeholder management skills
- Previous project Management experience
- Ability to think strategically
- Aptitude for data analytics
- A global mindset and an interest/ability in working with colleagues across different cultures
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,000 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,600 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Hans-Peder Rasmussenvia mail at HPN@ramboll.dk
Deadline: 3rd February 2023
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder