Would you like to join a successful company? Do you have experience with Document Management Systems? And, would you like to optimisation global business processes? Then continue reading…
We develop, produce and sell medical devices, which enable doctors and nurses to save lives. We are experiencing massive success and we are currently looking for a new talented colleague who can take the IT lead for our Document Management System.
When it comes to achieving Ambu’s ambitious objectives, Business IT and our colleagues in the business are close partners, and our Document Management System is one of the key enablers in achieving Ambu’s ambitious objectives. You will join the IT Application team for which we are looking for a new Business IT Consultant. You will work at our headquarters in Ballerup.
Document Management System, M-files
We are looking for a Business Consultant who will be responsible for our Document Management System M-files. Your main objective will be to ensure maximum utility, system updates and implementation of additional functionality.
Your areas of responsibility will also be to:
- Support all aspects of the deployment lifecycle
- Assist with requirements gathering, solution design, development, deployment, migration, QA, UAT
- Perform M-Files system implementations
- Help customers identify and clarify their needs
- Integrate M-Files with existing data sources
- Conduct custom training and provide consultation on design best practice
- Identify and implement any custom scripting or application development that might be needed for implementation.
- Working with developer resourcing where necessary to ensure expectations are met
- Assist in requirements review, solution design and documentation
As we are a part of the medical device business, you will also support and work with high requirements for our documentation and training standards.
You will have a truly global job and collaborate with colleagues across Ambu’s locations. You can expect to travel approx. 15 days per year.
A natural interest in business processes and system expertise
To be successful in the job, you need extensive IT working experience within Document Management Systems and preferable M-files.
- Experience working with document/content management systems
- Experience in target environments like Windows, Windows Azure (iOS, Android and Web based) applications
- Experience and working knowledge of databases, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and core Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Cross Application Communication and Integration methodologies
- Experience deploying solutions
As a person, you are a strong team player and you have an analytical and structured approach. You can see the big picture and you have a diplomatic and open mind-set. You are good at negotiating, planning, following up, as well as keeping promises and deadlines. At the same time, you are comfortable with decision-making.
Because of Ambu’s and Business IT’s international nature, it is important that you have a global mindset and that you are comfortable writing and communicating in English.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate.
This job ad might be online until July 16th but once we have found the right candidate, the ad will no longer be online.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Dorte Sonne Ekner, Director, IT Applications, by phone +45 7225 2000.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder