Klint Marketing is the fastest growing digital growth agency in Denmark. You’re a fast working and eager to learn student that has had experience with APIs, data visualization tools, structured data-sets, dashboards, and you love to play with integrations. If you’re self-taught, you’re above the rest already. We work with a variety of clients on rolling out unique solutions and tools to help clients scale their business and stay above their competitors.
If you like working with data, integrations, reporting metrics that matter and data visualizations. We want to work with you!
- Utilize company resources to curate data from analytics and paid channels like facebook, linkedin, google ads, etc.
- Use Google Tag Manager (UTM) to establish “events” based on user behavior
- Run reports on analytics and integrated data sets to demonstrate our projects + growth
- Set up dashboards with goals in google data studio to show weekly, month, quarterly, and yearly views
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Coordinate with clients to determine which data is crucial for tracking
- Set up tools with APIs like Segment, Hubspot, Slack, Zapier, Salesforce, Pipedrive and more to connect the marketing funnel to the sales funnel.
Extra Points for the Following:
- Interest / experience with data visualization tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Geckoboard, Databox, etc
- Interest / experience with user flow + measuring tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, Localytics, Appsee, Yandex Metrica, Flurry KISSmetrics
- Interest / experience in machine learning tools, structure datasets, queries, databse management, SQL, Node.js
- Interest / experience with back-end or front-end development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, creative and hard-working professionals
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Fast Learning environment
- Opportunities for part-time and full-time hire after internship
- Fun workplace: Office inside of Talent Garden Rainmaking
- Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
- Catered Lunch
We’re only looking for students that require credit for their school at the moment.
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, links to previous projects, and your potential start date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.