Business Development Student Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies within data analysis and business development? Join us as a Student Assistant at Epione Medicine and get an opportunity to work in a start-up alongside ambitious colleagues and make an impact for improving the supply of medicines to the healthcare system.
About the position
As a Student Assistant at Epione Medicine, you will drive one of our top priorities, the improvement of decision making by combining reliable data analysis and market intelligence into actionable insights. You will assist the management team with market research, drive strategic business projects, and play a key role in developing our product portfolio. Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic projects for business development
- Data analysis and market research
- Develop and present business cases
- Management reports and presentations
- International transport coordination
You will enter a professional, fast-paced and ambitious startup-environment where distance from thought to action is short and where we collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders. The office is located on Avedøre Holme, 10 km outside of Copenhagen. As a Student Assistant in Epione Medicine, you will have the opportunities to learn about entrepreneurship through practice and unique insights into what it takes to scale a business. You will join us in an exciting growth phase and have the chance to get serious insights and impact in distribution of vital medicine to the healthcare system. Practicalities:
- The position is 10-20 hours per week
- Start date: November 2023.
- Competitive salary
- • Transition to full-time contract is possible
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with working with large amounts of data
- Attention to detail, and the ability to structure and communicate complex data
- High level of drive and a willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in English both in writing and orally
You should have a strong work ethic and an ability to handle several complex tasks. Furthermore, you enjoy taking initiative to drive improvements and simplifying business processes and are proactively and creatively seeking solutions to complex problems. In addition, you can work in a busy work environment and bring good sense of humor to your work. Finally, excellent communication and cooperation skills are crucial, along with a curiosity to understand the Danish healthcare system and the pharmaceutical industry.
Send your application and CV to Emil Johannsen on E.Johannsen@epionemedicine.com For further information please contact Emil directly at +45 71 80 98 64.
24 September 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.