Business Development Manager, Food & Beverages, Lyngby
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about creating the next innovation in the Food & Beverages ingredient space?
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about creating the next innovation in the Food & Beverages ingredient space? Then you might be our new Business Development Manager in the Consumer Biosolutions Division.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Business Development Manager in Food & Beverages
We are looking for a business development manager to drive global business development in our Food Platforms Business Unit. Your focus as business development manager will be twofold;
- To lead specific projects developing new solutions for the Food & Beverages space
- Together with the Global Marketing Managers for Food and Beverages, you assist in the development of Novozymes’ innovation strategy in the enzymes space
Welcome to Food Platforms Business Unit
The Food Platforms Business Unit is responsible for global marketing activities in Food & Beverages, covering key business areas such as Brewing, Dairy, & Juice. In Global Marketing, we are responsible for setting the strategic direction enabling our customers meet consumer demands by delivering world-class solutions based on ingredients such as enzymes. We cover global activities related to promotion, product development and management as well as new business development.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Support Novozymes’ long-term growth aspirations in the food & beverages industries by translating regional trends and needs into global new business development activities
- Managing new product development projects in close collaboration with R&D, the commercial stakeholders and external partners
- Responsible for developing business cases, market analyses, and go-to-market strategies for our future products
- In collaboration with the local commercial teams, engage with our customers to understand their care-abouts and requirements for our enzymatic solutions
- Be our business development anchor for global partnerships developing ingredient-based solutions across Novozymes Food & Beverages business
To succeed you must hold:
- Have an advanced professional or technical degree (MSc/MBA)
- At least 5 years’ professional commercial experience from international business development or marketing
- Experience from the food & beverage industry, preferably including B2B marketing experience
- Passion for developing new business areas with proven skills in commercializing food & beverage solutions
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to engage and communicate with commercial and technical people, as well as convincingly present to internal and external stakeholders
This job will be located at Lyngby Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: June 13th, 2022.
Contact details: For more information, contact Christian Schmock, Head of Food Platforms, Tel: +45 3077 0666.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.