Do you want to work in a global organization with an international network ?
Can you build strong long-standing relationships with key customers and partners ?
Are you self-motivated, focused and experienced in developing new business opportunities ?
Then come and join us at Midas Pharma.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Identify and develop new customer and partner relationships supporting the strategic business of Midas Nordics with special focus on the Biotech & Biopharma field
- Be responsible for established customers in the territory, to safeguard and increase existing businesses.
- Proactively propose new business concepts suitable for the Midas Group
- Promote Midas finished products, dossiers, Intermediates, APIs and services to existing and potential new customers in the Territory
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively interacting with Life Science clusters in Scandinavia to explore opportunities for the Midas Group with special focus on Biotech and Biopharma
- Identifying and developing projects in the Territory focusing on Midas own developments and portfolio
- In- and out-licensing of dossiers and technologies supported by complimentary Midas services.
- Exploiting the business development projects proposed and initiated by affiliated companies and/or the Headquarter
- Negotiate contracts
- Ideally, +10 years working experience in product development, licensing, marketing & sales or business development in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- M.Sc. in Natural Sciences
- Broad network within the pharmaceutical industry in the Nordic countries
- Eager to contribute to Midas’s success by being authentic and creative
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent in English (spoken and written)
- Open to travelling
We are a family-owned company with a strong focus on the individual. We have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and encourage our employees to nurture their creativity.
Our employees are our asset, and we value their dedication and loyalty.
Midas Pharma Nordic is located in Hørsholm in an office hotel offering a great atmosphere by great people. You will be reporting to the General Manager and will be working with her as a team covering all activities of the affiliate.
Where people make the difference
Everyday work at Midas Pharma is diverse and challenging. This is what motivates and inspires us. That is also reflected in the people who work here: Our employees make the difference.
We know: We accomplish more as a team. This is the only way to transfer knowledge and create the synergies that make us so successful as a company. That's why teamwork is a key factor for us. For our employees, this means that there is scope to make a difference and take on responsibility. Commitment, expertise and creativity meet flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and highly competent team members. An inspiring environment that motivates you to go the extra mile. In the work for our customers and in the development of your own skills.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder